AngryBECAUSE IT HAPPENS AFTER THE CLOSE ME

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
BECAUSE IT HAPPENS AFTER THE CLOSE ME
happens in this forum smudgy I hack I publish these publications are not as many viruses as others hope it's not stolen and I want to share projects with the community and I will not let me delete my post because it publishes no more hack

hack at my disposal

wall hack
uber hack
hack wolf
weapon hack

Administrators hope the response

Knowledge is free
your hacks are encrypt, next time dont encrypt it then we wont think your hacks are viruses.
si -.-
good the hack I do not believe them but bring them to share with the community but I do not like the hack and that hack is a website hack protected and therefore there not to steal their projects so that not all viruses are as for pleasure because of this that I have deleted the post you want to hack uber any type of weapons, or wolf will have to send mp and are not free dare
Dont go angry, its normal to see someone come from like 1 - 3weeks and leave in very raging situtation...
Maybe YOU are one of these?
si -.-
what happens is that and shared two functional hack comes a moderator or not he and deletes without telling me or send me an mp or because that's one more hack will not publish them and brought from the forums Latinos work for any wolfteam Lewis / wls / Turkish I just wanted to share with you these good hack but I hope the moderators are more aware this is a hack or forum? and provide explanation of when a post is deleted it would not let me post any trace of deleted everything and lost it all the time doing more good post step by step what you are good desicion to hack a private wolfteam is what I see my post erased or made ​​free knowledge
Quote Originally Posted by galaxi0524 View Post
what happens is that and shared two functional hack comes a moderator or not he and deletes without telling me or send me an mp or because that's one more hack will not publish them and brought from the forums Latinos work for any wolfteam Lewis / wls / Turkish I just wanted to share with you these good hack but I hope the moderators are more aware this is a hack or forum? and provide explanation of when a post is deleted it would not let me post any trace of deleted everything and lost it all the time doing more good post step by step what you are good desicion to hack a private wolfteam is what I see my post erased or made ​​free knowledge
Well i was one who reported of them - they DIDNT allow some rules...
si -.-
good bad for users who do not have money to buy private hack and I see that this is a business in this forum so hopefully that is not because everyone asks public hack in this forum but I see business as prevalent as I see sure you're a hacker you sell is your business and not share with anyone safe leverage other projects that put the hacker and I grabbed it to yourself but good and the moderator of the face when close them post
and if this is a good hack forum only come Informing me xD

AND IF YOU FOLLOW THE RULES FOR STEP BY STEP AND THE PERCENTAGE OF VIRUS WAS VERY LITTLE

TO THINK THAT IS A HACK
R: IT IS A VIRUS

IF NO TO SPAM TO HACK
virus is virus, if it is small of big, they will infect your computer mostly the .exe files.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?