Signature Request.
I want to "update" my signature, and im not that good at PS, so i was wondering if someone would be able to make a really cool text for me.
How i would like it. (It's pretty simple)
Mix it with black and kinda dark red, and the text would be Bullpop.
Size: So it could fit in the sig, oh and can u maybe render it to 1920x1080 aswell? so i can use it as Screenie on my deskopt.
I will rep and thank the chosen one ^^.
Cheers.
How i would like it. (It's pretty simple)
Mix it with black and kinda dark red, and the text would be Bullpop.
Size: So it could fit in the sig, oh and can u maybe render it to 1920x1080 aswell? so i can use it as Screenie on my deskopt.
I will rep and thank the chosen one ^^.
Cheers.