ExclamationHelpScope Modding Help! D:

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Scope Modding Help! D:
I Need Help On Playing With a Modded Scope,
I Know How Bypass The Rez Checker.
I Have Other Mods But The Scope Won't
Change And Ive Tried It Many Times.
Im So Frustrated Right Now, I Need Help!!
Delete the .rez, and rename the .reznew to .rez
Wait,
So i have To Inject The Mod To??
D=
Quote Originally Posted by Molecule View Post
Wait,
So i have To Inject The Mod To??
D=
Yes, you have to inject all mods
Ok Let Me Try,
Ill Be Back...
Quote Originally Posted by Molecule View Post
Ok Let Me Try,
Ill Be Back...
Tell me how it goes
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


Tell me how it goes

It Worked : D
Thnx A Lot Bro!
Quote Originally Posted by Molecule View Post

It Worked : D
Thnx A Lot Bro!
Im more than happy to help
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


Im more than happy to help
like a bauss.
/repped for helping community. :3
Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post


like a bauss.
/repped for helping community. :3
I love helping but DAYUM Thanks bro, you too
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

I love helping but DAYUM Thanks bro, you too
just felt like helpin' a bruva out.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?