ROF modding for REZ?
Yo,
Just got on CA in about like a month, and I plugged in a TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez hack that I made a month ago that basically ups the ROF of the G36e, and it worked for a while but after i changed the ROF from "57" to "55", it just crashes when it gets to the login screen. even when i replaced the texturescripts.rez with a clean one it didn't work...
so im redowning right now.
so anyone know if ROF editting is still ok? any limits?
Also i did just WinRezLT for extraction and 010 editor for the editting, so does that have any effect on the Rez checker?
Just got on CA in about like a month, and I plugged in a TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez hack that I made a month ago that basically ups the ROF of the G36e, and it worked for a while but after i changed the ROF from "57" to "55", it just crashes when it gets to the login screen. even when i replaced the texturescripts.rez with a clean one it didn't work...
so im redowning right now.
so anyone know if ROF editting is still ok? any limits?Also i did just WinRezLT for extraction and 010 editor for the editting, so does that have any effect on the Rez checker?



