Text Title Req.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Text Title Req.
Can I change my text title to "Death God of MPGH" Or course, without the " ".
Death God of MPGH?
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Death God of MPGH?
That's fine too
Shinigami does mean Death God. So why not?
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Shinigami does mean Death God. So why not?
Mhm.
Are mentions still disabled?
Quote Originally Posted by IchigoBleach View Post
Are mentions still disabled?
Well thats very off topic..anyways w8 till liz arun or dave can get your stuff changed there working on alot of stuff..
Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post


Well thats very off topic..anyways w8 till liz arun or dave can get your stuff changed there working on alot of stuff..
I asked because I was going mention Liz or Dave.

And grats on 1k bro
Quote Originally Posted by IchigoBleach View Post
I asked because I was going mention Liz or Dave.

And grats on 1k bro
Mhm ok and thanks good luck on you'r journey..
Yes, temporarily. Wait until Liz gets around and changes your text title.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?