hitler render

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
hitler render
dont have time to do it myself,could someone render hitler's face for me?Id appreciate it if it was big

+thanks and rep for whoever does.
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
dont have time to do it myself,could someone render hitler's face for me?Id appreciate it if it was big

+thanks and rep for whoever does.
this is the best i could do with the image i got hope its ok
Quote Originally Posted by REAP View Post
this is the best i could do with the image i got hope its ok
My word send me the origional, I'll see if I can do any better
EDIT: This was a very difficult render, here's what I came up with after smoothing it out a little
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


My word send me the origional, I'll see if I can do any better
EDIT: This was a very difficult render, here's what I came up with after smoothing it out a little
thats good man, but his hair is suppost to come down on side.
Quote Originally Posted by REAP View Post
thats good man, but his hair is suppost to come down on side.
What ?
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


What ?
this hair here on the side of his head is suppost to come down lol kinda a loose hair part.
Quote Originally Posted by REAP View Post
this hair here on the side of his head is suppost to come down lol kinda a loose hair part.
Oh, haha, I actually got rid of some of that, I feel that it looked nicer without all the black, and when I took away the black, the hair that remained looked like crap, so I just took it away, and it improved it in my oppinion.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


Oh, haha, I actually got rid of some of that, I feel that it looked nicer without all the black, and when I took away the black, the hair that remained looked like crap, so I just took it away, and it improved it in my oppinion.
yeah the black patch did kinda throw it off lol
nice render bro
Quote Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
nice render bro
eh could be better might redo it tomarrow try to get closer and less blocky
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us