Should I?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Should I?
Should I start texture modding? I mean i know what programs and stuff to use.. Any good starting guns to build skill and stuff on?
Yes; L96A1.

Most surface area to use for the gun.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
Yes; L96A1.

Most surface area to use for the gun.
Indeed

Even though I don't recall ever making an L96A1 mod
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
Yes; L96A1.

Most surface area to use for the gun.
Hmm... thats what i was thinking Any good tutorials/bases i should look at? I've seen a couple but meh =P
L9 factory goes to EminemJr. -promotion
Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
L9 factory goes to EminemJr. -promotion
Oh, do you want me to spam L96A1 releases?

I'll do it.

Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


Oh, do you want me to spam L96A1 releases?

I'll do it.

don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
well i recommend before modding the gun you decide to mod. Make sure you know which part is which on the dtx.
I used to do stuff in Counter-Strike, i have a good idea of what is what on guns =P
well i recommend before modding the gun you decide to mod. Make sure you know which part is which on the dtx.
L96A1 and G23 pretty easy
Hm thanks guys, i'll start on the weekend, i have so much hw during the week :/
I don't mod; I just critique
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us