ProjectBlackout New CheatEngine Codes

Posts 61–75 of 114 · Page 5 of 8
Tried alot but none works D:
Quote Originally Posted by obin_666 View Post
i know that, but i can't use ce in pb,
(first step i open pb, than i open ce, but still error opened the proced)

thx for u'r respond
First open CE and then Open PB

Quote Originally Posted by Gamesata View Post
Tried alot but none works D:
I've tryed No Recoil with the MP7 Ext.5 minutes ago and it works fine
You just need to get the Array of Bytes value
Quote Originally Posted by Baldrogs View Post
First open CE and then Open PB



I've tryed No Recoil with the MP7 Ext.5 minutes ago and it works fine
You just need to get the Array of Bytes value
Wuut thats nice i couldnt figure out how


I hope it will help you

The quality is shitty so i will make an Video Tutorial on how to do it
what version of cheat engine? ? ? to use that weapons values. ???
reply plsz. a.s.a.p.
Thanx for sharing Baldrogs !
Quote Originally Posted by Gamesata View Post
Thanx for sharing Baldrogs !
Can you help me to explain or give any hint Saft ware, so that CE can detect projectblackout like the video, and value. because I can not cheat in the CE process, I hope you can help me. thanks before,please answer or reply
regards
I can do this as my arms cheat engine always takes the game: /
Did u set up Cheat Engine ?

1.) Open Cheat Engine 6.1
2.) Click on Setting
3.) On Auto Attach to ..... type : PBlackout.exe
4.) Launch the game and have fun
please link to download Anti RootKit for PB Phili.
Go to the Bypass Hackshield Thread and look in Attachments ...
whenever i change vaules in ce it tells me that my connection wont let me equip stuff ): and if i change my k2 into an ak it dcs me
Its normal ...
Next time read other people's posts ^^
If I swap one of the weapons u can buy with credits to something with points, and try buying it, it works fine but then the game crashes and that bug thing pops up.

Is it still possible or am I doing something from stone age?
This way was patched some months ago ...
I get a new way but i'll think if i want to share or no
Posts 61–75 of 114 · Page 5 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?