RSPS cheat client

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
RSPS cheat client
I was wondering if you guys (MPGH) has any updated cheat clients cause i need one bad for this server.. so if you know one or have one plz pm or vm or just post it here plz.. ty
If there was, it would of been posted already.
Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Yo View Post
If there was, it would of been posted already.
not true some ppl would keep it to them self
I'd want a non-keylogger near reality bot if anyone has.
I haven't seen a RSPS cheat client since that azn one. That was fixed a longggg time ago
There is still cheat clients just people dont release em @xxsuperxx Hai bud
lol... @L was hacking our server once
What server?
Quote Originally Posted by xxsuperxx View Post
I was wondering if you guys (MPGH) has any updated cheat clients cause i need one bad for this server.. so if you know one or have one plz pm or vm or just post it here plz.. ty
dont have a fucking clue what your asking
Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post


dont have a fucking clue what your asking
then you sir are an idiot
No begging or asking for downloads. If you get a download link I don't recommend downloading it either..
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?