SolvedRez Location

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Rez Location
Hey,
When your holding a gun at the bottom left it says its name, does anyone know which file that the name is hiding in so i can change it?
You cant change the name without the model being edited.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
You cant change the name without the model being edited.
Ok, so how would i do it via editing the model? +Thanks for the reply
Quote Originally Posted by iVivviD View Post
Ok, so how would i do it via editing the model? +Thanks for the reply
Just modify the model to what ever gun you want
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
You cant change the name without the model being edited.


I Dun Think So,
It has to Do With The Hud..
Quote Originally Posted by Molecule View Post

I Dun Think So,
It has to Do With The Hud..
Wrong, but nice try
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


Wrong, but nice try

Yea, I Checked And
I Was Wrong D:
/fp
Quote Originally Posted by Molecule View Post

Yea, I Checked And
I Was Wrong D:
/fp
Its ok, just know what your talking about before you post
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


Its ok, just know what your talking about before you post
Are there any tutorials on this? Because i would really like to know

@.REZ
Quote Originally Posted by iVivviD View Post
Are there any tutorials on this? Because i would really like to know

@.REZ
Its just a model swap.... I bet there's some around here somewhere
If you model swap the name still stays as it was before
The file for the text is in UI_HUD_Weapon or something with UI_HUD
But those are from the old old Hud so won't work
Quote Originally Posted by NegroTwinkie View Post
If you model swap the name still stays as it was before
The file for the text is in UI_HUD_Weapon or something with UI_HUD
But those are from the old old Hud so won't work
I realized this about an hour ago and felt dumb, and im not even sure if you CAN change it
You can't because it's apart of the HUD
Back then when that blue-ish HUD was still there it was possible
No one just wanted to do it
I remember they used to do it for full mod packs, a long time ago.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?