My modded and lighted controller

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
My modded and lighted controller
A couple of weeks ago i asked where to buy a modded controller. I chose RapidModz.com and here it is. Sorry for the shitty pic quality but that was what i had near me...

Front:


Back:


I <3 blue LED's


The rapidfire mod is like all other mods. This has 10 adjustable modes.
ooooo very preety
i <3 blue LEDS to
Nice icould make that buy blue leds and a clear shell get black paint and stenal profit?

But looks nice
Looks pretty nice

Both of you send me a controller and I'll say which one is better
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Looks pretty nice

Both of you send me a controller and I'll say which one is better
Get one from Versa. That is much cooler than just buying one!
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post


Get one from Versa. That is much cooler than just buying one!
Niggas i make em like a baws
I like it, but the whole clear thing would kind of annoy me. I'd rather have purple tiger skin with teal LEDS in the triggers, bumper buttons, as well as the guide button lights.
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
I like it, but the whole clear thing would kind of annoy me. I'd rather have purple tiger skin with teal LEDS in the triggers, bumper buttons, as well as the guide button lights.
I don't look at my controller while playing. So the clear shit can't really annoy me. I would have gotten this one:

if they've had it in stock. I has been on backorder for a month at least now...
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post


I don't look at my controller while playing. So the clear shit can't really annoy me. I would have gotten this one:

if they've had it in stock. I has been on backorder for a month at least now...
That one is boss but expensive as fuck and uses power like fuck
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


That one is boss but expensive as fuck and uses power like fuck
The one i got is as expensive. And i don't really care about power. A set of batteries usually hold 2 weeks for me with this controller. I do turn off the LED's mostly.
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post


The one i got is as expensive. And i don't really care about power. A set of batteries usually hold 2 weeks for me with this controller. I do turn off the LED's mostly.
Oh ok then it doesnt waste alot of power
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?