Smoking Weed

Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
When given, is taken i need my cash...
I did it once and tripped balls, never again.
me

same,
so far i only did medical and something cheaper than that
I do it for boredom or for the feeling of being high. I don't buy it though. I get one of my friends to lend me some haha.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
I tried that 3 times but was getting caught all the 3 times
Cig > Weed
What the fuck? ew.
i've tried 3-4 times. I don't buy , I only smoke it when given so

I Do It With Friends
When Im Bored D:

When I Get the Chance
I dun Pass It Up!
Never have, plan too when I am older.
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
Never have, plan too when I am older.
Define older, 18? 21?
I personaly think you are gay just by looking at your avatar, sig, and usertitle.
Want to rage/back talk? Go ahead. Nothing's stopping you, it would just be pointless, I rarely read replies.

OT:
I smoke when handed, I rarely get money to go buy some myself, but I just do it for fun.
When chilling with mates..
I don't buy though..
I laugh at the resonses... erry one acts like smokeing weed is "bad".

ppl think that cigs are better than weed, ppl like them, should be shot.


butt for reall ******r... im for seriously.

naa mean?
Quote Originally Posted by Obscene View Post
I laugh at the resonses... erry one acts like smokeing weed is "bad".

ppl think that cigs are better than weed, ppl like them, should be shot.


butt for reall ******r... im for seriously.

naa mean?
Cigarrets are lethal, they contain nicotine, which is more addictive then heroine.

Weed is not chemically addictive, impossible to OD on, and actually has therapeutic qualities.
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post


Cigarrets are lethal, they contain nicotine, which is more addictive then heroine.

Weed is not chemically addictive, impossible to OD on, and actually has therapeutic qualities.
cigs has rat poisn, jet fule, nicotine, and more, therefore, fuck that shit.

naa mean?
i dont smoke alone
only with friends
Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?