ExclamationHelpminecraft wont work?

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
minecraft wont work?
hi guys how come my minecraft wont load i even tried to forceupdate but even it fails when i do that

Quote Originally Posted by bgs twinz View Post
hi guys how come my minecraft wont load i even tried to forceupdate but even it fails when i do that

Try deleting your bin or just delete your whole minecraft and re install it. Back up saves
try to reinstall leaving the saves
I've got the same problem...

I've deleted all and tried to download agian but it just stops on 10% etc.


Can anyone upload a CLEAN bin folder no mods etc...
Quote Originally Posted by Xizors View Post
I've got the same problem...

I've deleted all and tried to download agian but it just stops on 10% etc.


Can anyone upload a CLEAN bin folder no mods etc...
Check out jailbroken671's thread. It's stickied and you will find it in the mods section. It has different minecraft versions @Xizors
Quote Originally Posted by casakim View Post
Check out jailbroken671's thread. It's stickied and you will find it in the mods section. It has different minecraft versions @Xizors
I need the ENTIRE bin folder not the minecraft.jar
Quote Originally Posted by Xizors View Post


I need the ENTIRE bin folder not the minecraft.jar
Ah ok. Which version do you need? 1.8.1? I'll upload for you
Quote Originally Posted by casakim View Post
Ah ok. Which version do you need? 1.8.1? I'll upload for you
Yes 1.8.1
Quote Originally Posted by Xizors View Post


Yes 1.8.1
Do you want it with mods or entirley clean without anything modified?
Quote Originally Posted by casakim View Post
Do you want it with mods or entirley clean without anything modified?
Quote Originally Posted by Xizors View Post
Can anyone upload a CLEAN bin folder no mods etc...
/too short apparently...
Quote Originally Posted by Xizors View Post




/too short apparently...
Oops Ok I'll upload it I will give you the link tomorrow by PM. I wanna eat dinner
Quote Originally Posted by Xizors View Post


I need the ENTIRE bin folder not the minecraft.jar
Delete the whole bin folder. Then force update.
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post


Delete the whole bin folder. Then force update.
Quote Originally Posted by Xizors View Post

I've deleted ALL and tried to download agian but it just stops on 10% etc.
Someone did it agian
i have a other problem i have bad video card drivers



Bad video card drivers!
-----------------------

Minecraft was unable to start because it failed to find an accelerated OpenGL mode.
This can usually be fixed by updating the video card drivers.



--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 7fe0271 --------
Generated 30-9-11 16:12

Minecraft: Minecraft Beta 1.7.2
OS: Windows XP (x86) version 5.1
Java: 1.6.0_22, Sun Microsystems Inc.
VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
LWJGL: 2.4.2
[failed to get system properties (java.lang.NullPointerException)]

org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated
at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelForma t(Native Method)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat (WindowsPeerInfo.java:52)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(Windo wsDisplay.java:185)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java :311)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:856)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:784)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:765)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:294)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:716)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 70fc6def ----------
@bgs twinz
What client are you using?
What all have you tried deleting?
What version of Minecraft are you trying to run?
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us