PostBecome a CODE MAKER

Posts 61–72 of 72 · Page 5 of 5
I need its better to move it on the Tutorial Section ? :/
dont, because this TUT for Source Code
Ah ok ^^
Sorry for the Fail x)
any1 know why did i get an error when i compiled it? I am using devcpp btw ... bcause my tutor class uses devcpp T.T
Quote Originally Posted by wakaka655 View Post
any1 know why did i get an error when i compiled it? I am using devcpp btw ... bcause my tutor class uses devcpp T.T
before making a hack, you must have basic first
ı need respwct
=P yeah you need basic tutorial first. im learning the basic tutorial at Visual C++
i am learning the basics =-=" im a first year on computer programming :P
sNowblitz if u happen to not understand something free to ask me yea ( chapter 1 - 7 syllabus)
wow thanks m8 helps allot!!!
thanks for this is very helpful information
Posts 61–72 of 72 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?