Game Development section

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Game Development section
I think we need a new section. A lot of us are over hacking, and really don't play games anymore =S, plus, we could put our gfx members to good use.
buuuuut u are the only one posting a kind of a game development here i think 8-)
MPGH! ASSEMBLE! lol

yea and you have a point, so much unused talent just going for hacking a game.
I think a game development section would be a great idea. Like you said the GF team could really use their skills
MPGH Arms, the new FPS from MPGH lol
Quote Originally Posted by Negativ3 View Post
MPGH Arms, the new FPS from MPGH lol
Nexon would proboly sue mpgh for copyright if they did that.
Fuck you, jetafag. Where's that AQ rip-off game I told you to make?
Fuck you guys, I'm not going to let you push my post down for the millionth time.
Push your post down?

Anyways, I told Dave long ago, but he said NAO.
Now that I'm not the only one developing games, it's a idea.

Don't expect me to share info/screenies of my upcoming game. >.>
If I get LS working again, I'll let people fuck around in it.
I fink it would be better to open up anotha forum O_O
Lol, hosted by mpgh? o-o

Gamedevelopment.mpgh.net :\
Ha.
I can see it now
Nexon Weekly

Former Hacking Site turns Game making Community!

~~blah~mpgh~~~lol~~~shit~here~lol!~~owned us~~~pranage games~~~
The 2 fuck you's made me lol.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?