Inactivity.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Inactivity.
Well grades were just put in today,
and they were sent out today.
I'm expecting to receive my progress report tomorrow or Friday.
When my dad sees it,
he's going to ground me from the computer,
due to the fact that I've failed three classes.

Anyways,
I'll try to log on as much as I can and be active.

Christmas break is not next week,
but the following week,
so I'll be active for sure then because my dad and mom will both be at work.

Well,
if you don't see me very active,
that's why.
It sucks,
but I did it to myself.
Noooo who will answer all my annoying obvious questions about VIP?
lol pwned. y u dun get good grades
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
lol pwned. y u dun get good grades
Got to catch up on my sleep.
NOOOOOO HOODY!!! :'(
i'll fucking miss you
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us