ExclamationPermanent BANNED

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Permanent BANNED
I am permanent banned by Z8games...

what can i write to z8games for unblocked my acc

its Captain acc..

what did you try zp generator hahah lol
Asuming another Z8 games fail ;d They ban random ppl when they download the new patch or something. Just oppen a support ticket and ask why you were banned xd
Quote Originally Posted by gaara97 View Post
Asuming another Z8 games fail ;d They ban random ppl when they download the new patch or something. Just oppen a support ticket and ask why you were banned xd
I had the same thing ; Before the patch I had 5 accounts and after the patch all these 5 accounts were banned in the same time ( one definitivly, two for 6 days, one for 14 days and one for 29 days ) ;
Yeah, I was about to say what gaara97 said. Haha
U hack u deserve it...
I've hacked quite normal, only because I was LULA hack banned for 7 days, and after 7 days I will log back on me and you stood there permanently banned.

what to do?
Read my other post... make a support ticket and figure it...
Go log to your z8 account... on z8games.com then click support, on the right after that click web form and fill the correct form... dunno witch one was it.
Quote Originally Posted by gaara97 View Post
Go log to your z8 account... on z8games.com then click support, on the right after that click web form and fill the correct form... dunno witch one was it.
z8games CLOSED my questions
Make a new Z8games account inquire that way.

If you have been hacking , they have likely banned you in the hope you will start over again and give them more money.

Thats just the way it is

to quote tupac.
make a ticket,
dont hack on accounts you dont want to loose they is always a chance of being banned!
broo i banned u! remember in that match ahahahaa
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us