Casion Royale

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Casion Royale
Rip and die bish.
Fix:


About 20-30 layers or so, it's much more than you think.

CnC, if you will.

(Quoting from CSA: "Constructive criticism focuses on improvment, not personal criticism.")

OMFG at title type. RJ or Gourav or someone, please correct it, I don't want the thread looking fucked up.
HAHA SPELLING PHAIL
so does the sig, craig isnt blended in at all
sig is ok, not bad
whats with the 2 random green spots on there


i just watched that movie last
its is very very gay
yes, it is very homo. espesially the part where they torture him :/
The left side is of the thing is odd
Oh shit I didn't see that green C4D still there.

I don't see how it's odd, and he is blended in. Boy yourtiy are you pathetic or what.
If you're talking about his right arm, it's cause I accidentally erased it.
I'll go fix right now.
Yeah I erased his colour, but I fixed it.

And to take out the green C4D will take WAY too long.

Here and in first post:
craig pops out too much
That's what I meant to happen. I tried putting "inside" the signature, but that resulted in almost no depth. :/

And if you eyes, you'll notice everything is blurred except for Craig for even more depth.

Maybe I can get rid of that....
I like the text.
A great sig, Only i would suggest reducing the size a little bit.
Its a little long and theres a bit of free space in the left side.
no, he pops out to much and looks unnatural not sure why
Depends on how you look at it. I lessened that problem, but I'll have to redo at least half of it to completely "blend" it in, as you think you have to for it to look good.
then do it
It's ok. I like it as how it is.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us