Monster Mod 3?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Monster Mod 3?
I know I've said I'm working on a new mod, which I still am.. It's actually done but with no internet and me making this thread from my phone.. I had to move back home and sadly I'm without internet for awhile, I've modded a lot of WarRock.. It's a complete new mod build from scratch, I don't have screen but I promise you guys when I get internet you won't be disappointed with this mod. I've changed pretty much everything.. From the HUD to the item shop, to the loading screen even down to the littlest things.. I've brought this section of the WarRock forum to life and I'll do it again when I get my internet back for good even if it kills me.
Sounds good.
Take your time!
Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
Take your time!
Take ur time
More time = Better release
Cant wait for it !!
We'll be waiting
yay! a new (not only hue changing) mod! :P
Laptop died, mods lost. /close request
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us