Detected258456's First hack!!! (including weapon hack not seen before...)

Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
258456's First hack!!! (including weapon hack not seen before...)
Hello, I have finally made my own hack. Features are:

First of all before I tell u guys the features I just want u to know that I made a speed hack and one hit kill but there are too many client errors so I won't release it in this hack just because client errors get annoying.

1. No grenade damage
2. No spread
3. No reload
4. No weapon switch delay
5. Max Range
6. Weapon hack:
1. All guns an handguns and snipers in the game will be transformed into the super kriss v halloween (it even works in prison where it is only snipers and it's fun in alaska since its only super kriss)


2. All grenades turn into the red smoke grenade which totally bypasses the room block on smoke grenades. It's funny because it pisses people off. It acts as a normal grenade plus it makes smoke.

Also, ur knife turns into a kriss but has no damage. I have a fix for it so that I can add a katana or axe or shovel but I will see how many thx I get and then I will release it.


Here are some pics:

Me in alaska (look at the guns on the ground):







Me with red smoke grenade in smoke prohibited fortress room:






Me in Egypt owning with the Super Kriss V Halloween:









It's a very nice hack and i have been waiting a long time to release this hack. I have spent much time on it and i hope you appreciate it.


To get it to work, is very simple. You DON'T INJECT IT BEFORE LOGIN!!! You must have your injector ran as administrator and then once you enter a room, before you press Join Game then go to your injector and press Inject. Your injector should be set to close after injection so that you don't get detected. And that's it. You Don't NEED A BYPASS. It is already undetected.

Now, here's the interesting part: Every 100 thanks i get, i will add a new set of weapons. For example, i can make it so that you have golden m4a1 plus dual deagles plus wide grenade. Or if you want to have another gun combination, pm me and i have an alternative way to get you it. And i can make any combination of guns you request. I have access to all the guns in crossfire.

and for injector: (it's faith injector not mine)
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?

Now without further ado here is the virustotoal:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Link it's not working....
gj .. hope it gets approved
@jamaic wait until a minion approves it

@H4CKER thanks man hopefully minions will come.

@Jigsaw and other minions.
Nice xD
Hope Get Approve

Good Job Man Really Good Job
good job man hope it get approved
Fix 2 VT Links And Put 2 VT To Injector And 2 Another VT To The Hack
the link of virus scan is wrong fix it
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder36 View Post
the link of virus scan is wrong fix it
Same Like My Replay Stop Typing Same Replays To Get More Posts Noobs
Fix The Virus Scan Link Or U Will Get :

1- Fake Virus Scan = No Approve
2- Most Important From One Fake Virus Scan = Banner [U]ser So Be Careful Dude Fix Fast Or Delete All The Post !!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by SoFastToCatch View Post
Fix The Virus Scan Link Or U Will Get :

1- Fake Virus Scan = No Approve
2- Most Important From One Fake Virus Scan = Banner [U]ser So Be Careful Dude Fix Fast Or Delete All The Post !!!!!!
Again The Same Of My Reply
Quote Originally Posted by What?? View Post
Again The Same Of My Reply
Sry I Sware I Didnt See

And Why Are U So .... Like That ??

I Cant Say What I Want Cuz I Dont Know LOL

And If U See That I Reapleied The Same As U Would not Say U Did It To Gain More Posts

+1 That U Are Nooooop
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?