How To Get Money Fast

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
k ill try ur site u posted it in the pic .. well i did and they marked me as cheater for using another ip =P
Get a part-time job.
Transfer to your bank.
Request money from paycheck to PayPal
Scam off Craigslist
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
So much derp.


GPT sites are sites that you do things like sur veys, filling out offers and shit. They pay you for your work, depending on the offer. Most offer instant cash outs, with a minimum of $1 paypal. I know a few if you need some recommendations .

The most I've made in total would be about $25 off of one site.

I used that site, got banned because my brother made his own account.
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?