PatchedSimpsons Beta Hack v1.5 [ZM Patch]

Posts 211–225 of 404 · Page 15 of 27
U READ THIS!!!

do not download.... u be banned from crossfire!!!

u noob its with a bypass u cant get banned
with a bypass...hahahahahaha...this is simsonD3D... no bypass...u are noooooooooob
and your img. is very bad
Quote Originally Posted by [EMINEM
Marshall Mathers;5205097]You need a backup
ew3324rtzhugjkhilkhgfds

Hay the hack is Unpatched.
But can you help me pls wenn i place in crossfire foldern and oben the hack and come a ERROR: Tray again!
awm doesn't give any damage on alaska .. can u plss fiz that either (:
Quote Originally Posted by Skrillex View Post
ok i update my hack i think i post it tomorrow or today Features are the same only bug fix version
Can you also fix this problem I've been having. When I kill someone then I die you know how that box pops up with the person who killed you and who you killed? Well I can't see who I killed. Also you should ask [N.O]N.A.M.E or topblast for help on the No Recoil/Spread so you can turn it off! Also I walk like I have a shovel when I am holding a gun even when I don't have No Weapon Weight(ON) and if I got flashed or grenaded at all then at the end of the round it does the damage of what the nade would do if I didn't have No Grenade Damage(ON) and I get flashed even if I had No Grenade Damage(ON). Another thing the No Grenade Damage is also No Flash. So if you could make those separate and if you could possibly add No Smoke I would really appreciate it. It is really buggy, but nothing's perfect and I can live with it. I only hope you will fix the bugs in the next version, and like I said you should ask [N.O]N.A.M.E or topblast for help or any other member that used to be in G-Force. Yet another thing when I have Shoot Through Walls(OFF) I can't get wall shots. In other words my bullets won't go through wood like they are supposed to. Okay here are the two last things. With my pistol I don't have No Reload(OFF) and when I reload, I reload slower than I would without the hack. The last thing is if I turn No Change Delay(ON) then (OFF) when I switch weapons it switches slower than it would without the hack.
Quote Originally Posted by yassinshabaka View Post
Thanks Man But I get DC :S
When you get hack tool detected press Delete on your keyboard. Then go to a different server. Then you can go to any server you want even the one you got hack tool detected in. If you don't do that then you will get disconnected.
I dont know if i gonna do a video of this hack ...
simpson hack is detecting -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Biggboi16 View Post
i keep gettin this error bout the hgwc not responding. im running on window xp 32bit and i tried this on window 7 32bit and it works on there
It is working for me fine and I have Windows XP SP3 32bit. Try downloading HGWC file and replacing it with the one in your folder.

Quote Originally Posted by retrok View Post
simpson hack is detecting -.-
It is not detected, I bet you don't even know how to tell if it is detected.
i keep gettin this error bout the hgwc not responding. im running on window xp 32bit and i tried this on window 7 32bit and it works on there
i had reinstalled it twice still getting the error bro
Quote Originally Posted by Biggboi16 View Post
i had reinstalled it twice still getting the error bro
If you have CCleaner run a registry scan and fix errors then try. If you don't have it download it and do the steps mentioned above.
Posts 211–225 of 404 · Page 15 of 27
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?