First Photoshop Sig

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
First Photoshop Sig
I know it is not really good but it is my very first sig EVER in CS3 i had some trouble exporting it, i had to take a screen put it in paint and crop it out. Can anybody help me out with that?
But anyways here it is:


Better Quality, I Figured It Out:
That's nice.
I like it. Looks good.
good work eventually today ill download photoshop
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
good work eventually today ill download photoshop
If you download CS3 just search on youtube for a keygen for it. There are no keygens for CS4 yet though.
didnt imnoobzz make a thread for cs3 i used it bfore but my screen broke and the crystal thing behind my screen hadta be replaced and everything on computer was gone after that
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
didnt imnoobzz make a thread for cs3 i used it bfore but my screen broke and the crystal thing behind my screen hadta be replaced and everything on computer was gone after that
here is his post

Quote Originally Posted by ImNoobzz View Post
Ok well, since the last thread was lost, i'll make this again.
Programs you will need.

WinZip: DOWNLOAD FIRST (Only if you do not have already)

http://download.winzip.comzip120.exe

Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended: DOWNLOAD SECOND
http://www.infinityworldbooks.com/Ad...toshop.CS3.zip

Adobe Photoshop CS3 Keygen: DOWNLOAD LAST
http://kraka13.kr.funpic.de/Adobe_Ph...acks.nl.nu.zip

Step 1:
Download and install WinZip.

Step 2:
Download Adobe PS and the Keygen, it will take up to 2 hours depending on your internet speed.

Step 3: Once all programs are downloaded, install Adobe PS to any folder, again, this may be lengthy so go watch tv.

Step 4:
When Adobe has finished downloading, open it up!

Step 5: Now in Adobe, it will have a page showing this, "I want to try Adobe Photoshop for 30 days" and "I have a serial number for this product".

Step 6:
Open up the keygen, and generate a serial code in it by clicking "Generate Serial"

Step 7:
Copy that generate code and paste it in the box underneath "I have a serial number for this product"

Step 8: It will say Adobe cannot activate your software, now what you do is click on "Other Activation options"

Step 9:
Adobe will now show 3 choices, choose "Over the telephone"

Step 10: It will now show the serial number you entered, plus an activation number underneath it.

Step 11: Copy the activation number in Adobe, and go back to the keygen.

Step 12: Paste the activation number in the response box, and click "Generate activation code"

Step 13:
Now copy the activation code in sections (Dont copy the whole thing, as you will enter it all in one box in Adobe) and paste them into the "Authorization Code" box in Adobe.

Step 14: Click "Activate" at the bottom of the Adobe page. A pop-up will come up asking for registration, just click "Register Later"

Step 15:
Enjoy your free Photoshop CS3!

THANK ME AND +REP!
lol cant believe u found it i guess search button DOES work

downloading....
there are too keygens for cs4
Yeah, but they aren't common, unlike others.

I feel fine with my CS2, but I think I'll try downloading CS3/CS4 over thw winter break when I have time.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?