Witch Hunter.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Witch Hunter.
Anyone read this?

The current 3 kingdoms arc is SO much more interesting than the main characters stuff.
-mild spoiler alert-
Its a flashback to one of the side characters past. He apperantly lived in sort of a old chinese empire place. Really interesting plot turns and such. Currently a small arc is opening, so i thought i'd make a topic.

:/ weird how its more entertaining to watch the side characters past than the main characters everything.
I was reading it, but I stopped. It was really interesting, but I completely forgot to keep tabs on it. This reminded me to start again. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
I was reading it, but I stopped. It was really interesting, but I completely forgot to keep tabs on it. This reminded me to start again. Thanks.
If the main character didn't look exactly like Allen Walker from D.Gray Man, i would have probably paid more attention too.

The generic magic and combat is pretty decent.

But the china arc doesn't use that, so its a lot better.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?