QuestionSource Code

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by [N.O]N.A.M.E View Post
swift dude base is detected cuz of sharing so i never share my base
and ptc isn't patched , 50% works and u can get the other 50% to work if u r good in asm
His base is detected by xtrap, not by the Game itself
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

His base is detected by xtrap, not by the Game itself
there is no base detected by the game itself
Quote Originally Posted by [N.O]N.A.M.E View Post
there is no base detected by the game itself
I mean like PushToCnsole which a few commands got deleted.
But memory editing I guess not
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

I mean like PushToCnsole which a few commands got deleted.
But memory editing I guess not
as u said "few" i don't think that the deleted commands are more than 4
@Thanks all.

Admin can close topic
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us