AngryBukkit 1.8.1 problems

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Bukkit 1.8.1 problems
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone would come help me with some plugin problems i'm having with my bukkit hamachi server. It's hamachi because i can't get into my router ( another problem) I need to give some commands to reguler players like /afk or/home and /sethome etc... If anyone is good at this type of stuff please help. I'll be very

Thanks,
Warmonster13
i have permissions, thats where i have the trouble. adding nodes and i set member as default group. and some people cant build most can and i set build to true. I have a bunch of probs if you could please Teamview me. that'd be great. or join my hamachi network so we can talk normally atleast. thanks
What server is this may I ask? 1.8?
I have a problem with that damn plugin, my coding is all correct and good, the plugin is just retared... like whenever I try to put " pex user "players name" group "group name" " it gives me this long list of crap saying preaty much it isn't working...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us