signature request

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
signature request
ok so i want a signature (duh) and its open to any1 who can make it
any1 who attempts and posts i will thank so the info i will post now...

make render out of this pic



make any color u think that would make it look good including good color and style of the text

and i want it to say:
"the kakashi fanclub"

no " obviously

and make it the size of ho3s sig (the blue 1) (or anywhere close to that size)

make it a good 1 plz its open for any1 to make and ill thank whoever tries even if it isnt to good

(if its pathetic im not gnna thank bcuz pple cood jus do it for free thanx it hasta be an honest try)

thanx so much
I don't see the pic hmm maybe cause I'm viewing this on my phone
No i cant see it either and im on my laptop
yup now viewing this on my desktop the pictures gone.EDIT: re upload?
wdf ok ill post a new pic-

just get that thing on the left out
Can I get this one?
I could use some practice.
Then make me a sig
Go ahead Snil.
Plokmii I'm so tempted to give you a new sig to replace that fucked up one.
Moosic made it in like 1 min :T
Dimensions please?
I don't know who ho3 is.
if u mean size like this 1-


(plokmis)

and ho3 is jo33333 jus a nickname
Pick your size

Original:




Width modified:




Height modified:




Did what I could to add on the border again. It won't appear as planned, though.
>.< dammit well i love thee sig but... i didnt want hyak on it if u read the thread i wanted kakashi fan club....so wood it be too hard to change it to that? and i like the second ones size
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us