-PoisonedG-

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
-PoisonedG-
@Dave84311 I Recently had my Main account be stolen. I don't know how he figured out my password and IDC. I just want it back The old name was Epic. After i came home from school yesterday the first thing i did was try to log in But the pass didn't work. And today i find out that the pass was changed to -PoisonedG- Please help.
Quote Originally Posted by Johnn 3 Tear View Post
@Dave84311 I Recently had my Main account be stolen. I don't know how he figured out my password and IDC. I just want it back The old name was Epic. After i came home from school yesterday the first thing i did was try to log in But the pass didn't work. And today i find out that the pass was changed to -PoisonedG- Please help.
You mean "Name" was changed to -PoisonedG-. Do you have any proof that you are Epic?

(btw Mentions dont work)
Dave has ip logs hell know if so i hope you get fixed
The only proof that i have is by asking Jeffery because he knows
Proof or Gtfo and some proof is you can try to log onto account and let us see what it says
Looks like someone hacked it and went around scamming people. Don't worry, you'll get your account back soon.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?