Fairy Tail

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Fairy Tail
I'm really liking this anime right now for some reason. This anime is the type that has 100+ episodes.

A young celestial mage, Lucy Heartfilia, runs away from home and travels to the land of Fiore to join the magical Fairy Tail Guild. Along the way, she meets Natsu Dragneel, a teenage boy looking for his foster parent, a dragon named Igneel, with his best friend, Happy the cat. Shortly after their meeting, Lucy is abducted by Bora of Prominence, who was posing as Salamander of Fairy Tail, to be sold as a slave. Natsu rescues her and reveals that he is the real Salamander of fairy tail and has the skills of a Dragon Slayer, an ancient fire magic. He offers her membership into the guild, which she gladly accepts, they along with Erza Scarlet -Armored maiden, Gray Fullbuster -Ice Maker, and Happy become a team performing various missions offered to the Fairy Tail guild.
I'm sure I'd watch it if I could stand female lead characters :/
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
I'm sure I'd watch it if I could stand female lead characters :/
You should just watch a few episodes and try it out its not that bad
Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post


You should just watch a few episodes and try it out its not that bad
As I said, I can't stand anime with female leads.
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post


As I said, I can't stand anime with female leads.
is there a reason for that?
Overrated animes, do not want.
Watched about 20 episodes when it first came out. They pretty much use the same moves in all the fights. Also, the girl with the keys is just ridiculous. How can she have so many "rare" or "unique" keys but still be so weak?!?
I read it. The anime is one of those "WE FOCUS ALL ANIMATION ON ONE SINGLE EFFECT DURING THE EPISODE" magical animes.


Its decent, the story sucks though. Its art is incredibly low quality also.
---------------------------------
Its like one piece, except made by a 5 year old.
Love Fairy tail pls.
Don't really like the anime, but I enjoy the manga.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?