[REQUEST] Windowed mode hack for Combat Arms!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[REQUEST] Windowed mode hack for Combat Arms!
Hello there,

I have a little request that consist to play Combat Arms in windowed mode

I searched a lot, but none of those I try'd work's ( GMOption,DXWnd,etc...) They aren't working for me.

So if anyone has a windowed mode hack/mod please post it here
i dont think there is a public window hack you have to buy vip, if its not patched it should work
Lol. that sucks. =.=
Can't play while my parents are here.
Alt+Tab is too slow on combat.
Itd be nice if someone made it. x0
Use the search button in the spammers,injectors, and tool section and you'll find one
I while ago I seen something that said if you add "-w" to the end of the direct, it goes windowed.
There is a way, and it's possible. But it will probably be a V.I.P Hack that costs money. Currently, there is isn't combat arms windowed mode public hack in MPGH. Please be patient and wait for a new public hack, or you can just purchase a V.I.P Hack at http://www.mpgh.net/forum/payments.php
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?