HelpL96A1 Scope?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
L96A1 Scope?
Hi, I've been trying to crossmod a L9 to a Black Magnum lately... I haven't tried it yet, but I want to know how I can crossmod an L115A scope into it. So it would be like a Black Magnum with the L115A scope. I've gotten some parts of the RezXtract correctly, and I've attempted L9 to L115A2 cross, and it was a success. Now can someone tell me how I bring the scope from the L115A series to the Black Magnum?

EDIT: Scratch that, It wouldn't work. Sorreh, but I would still like a tut on scope crossing.
L9 > Black Mag will turn out small.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
L9 > Black Mag will turn out small.
Mhm, I completely forgot that NX weps turn out small. So I forgot about that, and stuch with the L115A2 full cross, but I want the scope to go with it. How?
Scopes are located in UI_HUD_WEAPONS.rez, both are in there, just name swap
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
Scopes are located in UI_HUD_WEAPONS.rez, both are in there, just name swap
Thanks, REZ. I RezXtracted UI_HUD_WEAPONS.rez and got the Scope for L115A ,then renamed to Scope style A or whatever it was. then i injected, thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Cappesh View Post
Thanks, REZ. I RezXtracted UI_HUD_WEAPONS.rez and got the Scope for L115A ,then renamed to Scope style A or whatever it was. then i injected, thanks!
Im more than happy to help
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us