Need help with packet edit .

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with packet edit .
Anybody can tell me the codes for Duping items ?
Or there's some guide ?
Or private message me with your email or something ?

But the way it's v83 , Thanks .
/moved
Blitz may or may not know.
I have no idea how to dupe v83.
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
/moved
Blitz may or may not know.
I have no idea how to dupe v83.
Wait did you move it to the Private Server Hacks section? ;_;
Anyway, I've got a method that works on 90% of High Rate servers but it's just a terrible idea to release those. Plus, my friend taught it to me so giving out that kind of information isn't my style.
This section isn't for only releases.
It's all private server hack related threads.

If you want a Private Server Help you can ask Dave at dave84311@hotmail.com.
I was just hoping that there's some help to learn dupe or something :l .
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?