Para Macro

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Para Macro
I was wondering if i could get some help, I have a razer Naga gaming mouse that lets me use my own macro's however i was wondering how should I set it up.

I am using atm

Mouse Down
Mouse Up
Delay 0.018 ms

And i set it to cycle as long as i hold Left click. And i just tap left click. Is that right? or would it make more sense to remove the delay completely since i can do that? I noticed the higher the ms delay. the more it fires in a spray, .037 gives a 3 bullet spray per click. and .027 gives almost no spray. So I guess I need to know should i remove the delay completely or is there such thing as too fast where it will hinder the aim.
i have no idea how those kind mouse work.
Basically, it lets me press any key ( Mouse click ) and set any delay time ( in ms). I can then set it to a key on the mouse ( Left Click ) and either have it run the macro 1time, set # of times, run while key his held( my current method ), or Make it toggle from key press.


so im doing

Left Click
Delay 0.018ms

So when if i hold the key down, Click - sleep 0.18ms - repeat. its a Loop.

Note: It's bascially a simple While Loop.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us