Help me pleace

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Help me please
Hi! I'm from Russia, looking for a long time cheats Ava.
Unfortunately, poorly manages the forums, as there are difficulties with the translation.
Could you give me direct links to the dll aimbot or wallchack.
I would be very grateful to you.
If you want I can put a theme as to make inject without problems.
Quote Originally Posted by danissim0 View Post
Hi! I'm from Russia, looking for a long time cheats Ava.
Unfortunately, poorly manages the forums, as there are difficulties with the translation.
Could you give me direct links to the dll aimbot or wallchack.
I would be very grateful to you.
If you want I can put a theme as to make inject without problems.
nope no public hacks available
Quote Originally Posted by Battlefield 3 View Post
nope no public hacks available
wrong, I have valhak, but for him the game crashes, because I have a weak computer probably
I would be able to create a theme and post it, but I do not know whether I'll help anyone else that could be fixed in the chit
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us