Netmodules

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Netmodules
@Jason I know you're quite experienced with .NET, do you know anything about netmodules, or does anyone else? I don't know much other than they're the equivalent of static libraries for .NET, so if anyone has the time could they post a quick tut/explanation/example here or in the C# section? It would be seriously appreciated guys, thanks.
What are you talking about?
A module is a logical collection of code within an Assembly. You can have multiple modules inside an Assembly, and each module can be written in different .NET languages (VS, as far as I'm aware, doesn't support creation of multi-module assemblies).

Assemblies contain modules. Modules contain classes. Classes contain functions.

Yes you can access assemblies, modules, classes, functions, properties, fields etc all via reflection at runtime.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
What are you talking about?
No, there's something called a .netmodule that acts like a static library would in C/C++(.lib). I know it sounds retarded lol but I'd like to find documentation for it.
Thanks man. I didn't really look hard enough.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?