HelpFix For Silver Itech Sights?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Fix For Silver Itech Sights?
Welp I'm almost done with my Famas to M4A1 SOPMOD Crossmod. Got the blank silencer and the sound files fixed now... Does anyone know a way to fix that silver itech sight i get on the top of the gun? I dont think you need an SS. Its a pretty common problem.
SS Pl0X, do not know what your talking about
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
SS Pl0X, do not know what your talking about
Your mean. -.-
the model that you are swapping has to come with a pre-attached itech.
Looks sexy IMO, why u wanna change?
Quote Originally Posted by .REZNEW View Post
Looks sexy IMO, why u wanna change?
I agree with myself
omg wuts up with your combat arms

green vally or meadow wutever i like it
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?