VideoNew video.

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
New video.
Check it out.



Edited in literally two minutes, don't hate. Criticism if you want to.
That chu Moto?

doliek.

that looked bauss,
not as bauss as it did IRL prolly

but none-the-less, still bauss
Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
That chu Moto?
Nope, some raw clips from the interwebs. I do mountain bike + downhill riding though, I'm thinking of saving for a GO-PRO.


Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post

doliek.

that looked bauss,
not as bauss as it did IRL prolly

but none-the-less, still bauss
Thanks buddy
Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post


Nope, some raw clips from the interwebs. I do mountan bike + downhill riding though, I'm thinking of saving for a GO-PRO.




Thanks buddy
Cool.
I was skateboarding before it went mainstream.
Quote Originally Posted by whtlight View Post
I was skateboarding before it went mainstream.
So you quit? Doesn't really make sense bro, if you love the sport, you should do it, regardless of how many n00bs there are.
Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post


So you quit? Doesn't really make sense bro, if you love the sport, you should do it, regardless of how many n00bs there are.
I was trollin nigga, what do I look like. Skateboarding, I would do it if I had more free time and money to spend on it.
Quote Originally Posted by whtlight View Post


I was trollin nigga, what do I look like. Skateboarding, I would do it if I had more free time and money to spend on it.
EXACTLY my view point on weed.
just throwing it out there :3
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


EXACTLY my view point on weed.
just throwing it out there :3
There is never not enough money in my pocket, I can always pay for weed
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


EXACTLY my view point on weed.
just throwing it out there :3
I always got money for weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
Looks awesome
Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by whtlight View Post


I was trollin nigga, what do I look like. Skateboarding, I would do it if I had more free time and money to spend on it.
Oh that makes sense.
I like the vid, but i dont like ur avatar
That ear rape at the final.
Looks awesome
i never have enough cash, + my dad got smart and lessend the amount of cash he keeps in his wallet, thus making it extremely hard for me to steal money effectively
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?