HelpSinBot2.4 Does not skip maps

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Nor does it seem to do anything else besides starting the boat.
Once it clicks start the launch animation doesn't skip, I've tried binding this to different keys but still won't skip.
Once inside the game it occasionally presses 'alt' and clicks something on the bottom left, as if it's trying to launch the boat.
All the bind keys work if I press them manually.

oh and also, the tooltip doesn't show up in vindictus, but I can see it if I alt-tab.
The creator of sinBot has included detailed instructions on his OP as well as a readme.txt that you should have downloaded. I would suggest going to the sinbot 2.4 thread and seeing if anyone has the same problem as you.
1. are you binding the keys correctly?
Using Pie's Binds or any other bind setup?
Quote Originally Posted by car199889 View Post
1. are you binding the keys correctly?
I've tried at least 3 different keys, and when I press them manually they all work.
Quote Originally Posted by jiopppo View Post
Nor does it seem to do anything else besides starting the boat.
Once it clicks start the launch animation doesn't skip, I've tried binding this to different keys but still won't skip.
Once inside the game it occasionally presses 'alt' and clicks something on the bottom left, as if it's trying to launch the boat.
All the bind keys work if I press them manually.

oh and also, the tooltip doesn't show up in vindictus, but I can see it if I alt-tab.
See, had you searched through the original thread then you would have seen my answer tot the tooltip issue which I won't repeat because I couldn't be fucked bothering with it at the moment since I'm doing a complete system reset, and don't really have the time, or patience to.
On the other issue, you say that other keys work, but not the original one, which tells me that you didn't read the readme, and have something else bound to those keys, or need to do a bind clear first.
Quote Originally Posted by Dracconus View Post
See, had you searched through the original thread then you would have seen my answer tot the tooltip issue which I won't repeat because I couldn't be fucked bothering with it at the moment since I'm doing a complete system reset, and don't really have the time, or patience to.
On the other issue, you say that other keys work, but not the original one, which tells me that you didn't read the readme, and have something else bound to those keys, or need to do a bind clear first.
All keys work if I manually press them. None of them work through the bot.
Quote Originally Posted by jiopppo View Post
All keys work if I manually press them. None of them work through the bot.
Ahh, well, in that case, then it sounds like the download's either corrupted, or your hard drive may be. Try copying the bot into another folder, and running it, and see if it works, if it doesn't, try re-downloading it, and deleting the other two copies, and put the third somewhere else.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us