Need Help dll files
I really need help with something, but first I want to say that I only want people to answer me and help me. PLEASE Do not post saying "I don't know" or just spamming for no reason so you can get posts. I'm serious about this. So I accidentally just made ALL Dll files run as Visual Basic or something. Here is an example:

I just don't know what should I run it with so that it goes back to the original .DLL file

Again, I do NOT want any trolling, spamming, or saying " I don't know! " or anything stupid like that. If you know how to solve this then tell me, if you THINK you know how to solve then DON'T tell me.

I just don't know what should I run it with so that it goes back to the original .DLL file

Again, I do NOT want any trolling, spamming, or saying " I don't know! " or anything stupid like that. If you know how to solve this then tell me, if you THINK you know how to solve then DON'T tell me.


