Help,plz.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Help,plz.

Where is the damage adds?
0x7A4 is the addy
@MegaR

Can you compress all your OLLYDBG files and put it as attachment?
i have the old OLLYDBG and loader.exe
it doesn't show me every thing.
yours is complete

Note: I'm not begging
Quote Originally Posted by MightySaa0d View Post
@MegaR

Can you compress all your OLLYDBG files and put it as attachment?
i have the old OLLYDBG and loader.exe
it doesn't show me every thing.
yours is complete

Note: I'm not begging
Want a TUT by Youtube here is a litel help
Let me google that for youⓘ

is dont outside link!! is a Help link i google for you
Quote Originally Posted by MightySaa0d View Post
@MegaR

Can you compress all your OLLYDBG files and put it as attachment?
i have the old OLLYDBG and loader.exe
it doesn't show me every thing.
yours is complete

Note: I'm not begging
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachment...1&d=1317229449
Olly.rarattachment deleted · 6 downloads before removal
lol why my Offsets + Pointers arent changed?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us