HelpKillfeed message nd inven. pic?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Killfeed message nd inven. pic?
I try to make my M416 CQB a Sopmod, got the model, texture, and the silencer thing from Ali... now I try the kill message and stuff... can someone tell me exactly what to do? as in what .rez files to rezxtract and rename? thanks a bunch
Its in one of the UI_HUD.rez files, I cant remember which though
killfeed:
rezxtract UI_HUD_MESSAGE.
open UI_HUD_MESSAGE
open KILLDEATH.
open WEAPON.
take KILL_MESSAGE_M4A1_SOPMOD.DTX
rename it to:
KILL_MESSAGE_M416_CQB.DTX
inject and rename.

image:
rezxtract UI_SCR_ITEMIMAGE
open UI_SCR_ITEMIMAGE
open WEAPON
take M4A1_SOPMOD_DETAIL_IMAGE.DTX
rename it to:
M416_CQB_DETAIL_IMAGE.DTX
inject and rename.
Quote Originally Posted by fhovs View Post
killfeed:
rezxtract UI_HUD_MESSAGE.
open UI_HUD_MESSAGE
open KILLDEATH.
open WEAPON.
take KILL_MESSAGE_M4A1_SOPMOD.DTX
rename it to:
KILL_MESSAGE_M416_CQB.DTX
inject and rename.

image:
rezxtract UI_SCR_ITEMIMAGE
open UI_SCR_ITEMIMAGE
open WEAPON
take M4A1_SOPMOD_DETAIL_IMAGE.DTX
rename it to:
M416_CQB_DETAIL_IMAGE.DTX
inject and rename.
+Repped for being so helpful
Quote Originally Posted by fhovs View Post
killfeed:
rezxtract UI_HUD_MESSAGE.
open UI_HUD_MESSAGE
open KILLDEATH.
open WEAPON.
take KILL_MESSAGE_M4A1_SOPMOD.DTX
rename it to:
KILL_MESSAGE_M416_CQB.DTX
inject and rename.

image:
rezxtract UI_SCR_ITEMIMAGE
open UI_SCR_ITEMIMAGE
open WEAPON
take M4A1_SOPMOD_DETAIL_IMAGE.DTX
rename it to:
M416_CQB_DETAIL_IMAGE.DTX
inject and rename.
I got all of it expect Inject and Rename. I'm using the bypass... so do I just put the DTX in the folder? ._.
Quote Originally Posted by _BananaPhone View Post
BEAT ME TO IT! D:
Yeah, your about 19 hours late kid
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?