Bored.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Is this your work? because it seems like a copy and paste...
Everything I post is my own.
It's pretty easy you know. Get a picture of an iTouch, put a C4D on it or something, copy it, flip it vertically, and put the reflection on low opacity. A gradient for BG. I just explained the whole thing. >_>
There's more than that, you idiot. Why thefuck do you think you know everything?


Edit: I don't even use c4ds.
Icde, u dident have to get so definsive, he was just saying that it's not that complicated. Fuck man go jerk off or somthing..
I only looked at it for a second, but I see now that that's brushing. I see the default leaf brush... and so on.

So no ice, if there was a tiny bit more it doesn't matter shit.
too plain.
ITS CALLED AN IPOD TOUCH YOU FAG
Your point is?
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
Your point is?
i think he's having a moment or bandwagoning in the hate...
Pretty much.

Pathetic for a 23 or something year old eh?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us