SolvedHacking Program Help

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Hacking Program Help
Hello peoples, my name is Alex, I'm 18 in college, unfortunately i couldn't get CIS (Computer Info Systems) in my schedule this semester, but i will definitely have it next semester.

I am looking for someone to help me Start a basis, or foundation for hacking crossfire. Next semseter i will have a class, like i mentioned^^, but i want to get some basics down now, any help will help, i have skype, facebook, w/e, got them all. Anyone willing to help me for FREE, just to teach me some basics, i would appreciate it, and i will reeturn the favor when i start my class and get into the advanced stuff. Plz mention me in your post (i.e. @alexpoo) so i know you commented, thanks a lot to any takers.
Quote Originally Posted by alexpoo View Post
Hello peoples, my name is Alex, I'm 18 in college, unfortunately i couldn't get CIS (Computer Info Systems) in my schedule this semester, but i will definitely have it next semester.

I am looking for someone to help me Start a basis, or foundation for hacking crossfire. Next semseter i will have a class, like i mentioned^^, but i want to get some basics down now, any help will help, i have skype, facebook, w/e, got them all. Anyone willing to help me for FREE, just to teach me some basics, i would appreciate it, and i will reeturn the favor when i start my class and get into the advanced stuff. Plz mention me in your post (i.e. @alexpoo) so i know you commented, thanks a lot to any takers.
I highly recommend you to start reading tutorials.
These are some of my favorite sites:
XoaX.net Video Tutorials
Learn C++
C++ Language Tutorial - C++ Documentation
Cprogramming.com - Programming Tutorials: C++ Made Easy and C Made Easy

@alexpoo
@Takari
Thanks a lot man, anything i can do to get a jump start, lmao, I bet your like 14 and know the whole C++ Program
Quote Originally Posted by alexpoo View Post
@Takari
Thanks a lot man, anything i can do to get a jump start, lmao, I bet your like 14 and know the whole C++ Program
Yes , I'm 14 although I don't know everything .
No one knows everything
Look on youtube, some threads around here also got some lessons.
@Takari
Really, 14? I was joking. Im a math major, so numbers and programs and computers slide to me like butter , i know im going to catch on fast
Well good luck with learning to code.
/solved
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us