Clan Needed

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Clan Needed
I'm looking for a new clan my new clan not active like it used to be. Looking for a clan the clan wars alot, a clan that have a emblem at least, a lvl of 3+, and allows legit hacks(chams, norecoil, and no fog)

Here's my info: Rank-2LT5
Kdr-1.66
CBL Clean
LOL. Legit hacks. What hacks are not legit then?
If u gonna rage get the fawk out my thread man
hey i would let u join but i dont think u wanna join my clan if u isulted my way of getting people so yeah
Quote Originally Posted by Gtooner View Post
hey i would let u join but i dont think u wanna join my clan if u isulted my way of getting people so yeah
@Gtooner
Lol I insulted u? I was helping u look at both stickied post above this section and u will see the correct way in getting ppl to join yo clan. So... Don't say I insulted u but actually I was helping u. And it looks like nobody wants to join a lvl 1 clan cause nobody didn't even post in yo thread besides me
as i said u insulted me so fk off
Quote Originally Posted by Gtooner View Post
as i said u insulted me so fk off
He's right though.

Nobody will want to join a level one clan, unless they made it with you.

>.>
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


He's right though.

Nobody will want to join a level one clan, unless they made it with you.

>.>
@aeronyx
thank you at least some1 sees my point and again i did not insult u
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?