Why are there no hacks out?

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Why are there no hacks out?
The Combat Arms Hacks section is empty. Completely empty. Whyyyyy ? D:

Did Nexon do something to the coders here? Or are have they actually found competent engineers?
Well everything of mine works, except im a noob at finding addies, Ive updated about half of them xD
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
inb4infinitrolls
fuuuuuuu

You know it's true flameswor is the only person who somewhat knows what he's doing here anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by Refrain View Post
fuuuuuuu

You know it's true flameswor is the only person who somewhat knows what he's doing here anymore.

I know exactly what I'm doing here.
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post

I know exactly what I'm doing here.
any hint on when your pub hack will be finished?
I just have not found any time to work... I have been WAY too busy with school
Why don't you release one xD

No, theres hacks out, I guess people became too lazy to release now ;P
Ive got lots to work on. Currentlly i am doing:
School,CA hack, Unity3D, My company, My game, Learning cryengine,learning autodesk maya 3d max and blender. Also on top of all that helping others with coding uhh so tiring :/
Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold5 View Post
School .
You code CA hacks?
Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post

You code CA hacks?
you and your team make

hacks
school just started a few weeks ago.. i just started a new school hard to do alot
@freedompeace Why you dont make your awesome talkable menu hacks no more .
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?