How to get free apps

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
In this tutorial I will teach you gain any major app for free, although some apps may require a key will not work instead it will just be a demo

1) Go into settings>Application settings then enable unknown sources, this will allow you to download and install non-market applications

2) Go to the website ******* (google it) then type in .apk in the search engine, it will show all the popular downloads on the website

3) Now you can type the name of app after the .apk after a space for example type in the search engine '.apk pocket league story', then click the one most relevant and the most views, also look at the version

4) After selecting the app you must wait 20 secs, then install the app(ignore the warnings there just legal issues)

5) Have fun

seeing how the website won't display, complete the same steps but use google as the search engine (may be risky so be CAREFUL, only use trusted websites)
@dustworm I cannot see the name of the site because it's censored. please put some sign between the name so we can see it.
The website is 4**Shared (without **)
It really does bring out more results than usual sites I visit, but most of the files seem to have about 20 KB so I'm not sure how legit they are...
@The Philosopher yea it just depends on what app your after, if it's quite popular there will we alot of downloads but I've been looking for ages to find 1 app but can't find it anywhere
Guys stop wasting your time and use a site called blapktmarket. You can donate to get an "Installous" esque app for your Android too! I did.
Lol why Go to that site when you can Google android blackmarket or one mobile app
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?