Process

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Process
Immediately apologize for my English, I use Google translation
Friends, how to make visible the process (a process that would appear in the task dispatcher)
I tried through vka32rakit and kernel detektive, found a hook Game Guard but when I try to restore it, the computer shuts off. If you could help me, I would greatly embellished world cheats on ABA
Waiting for the informative answers
Don't really understand becouse Google translate
Sorry can't help you can't understand it
Quote Originally Posted by danissim0 View Post
Immediately apologize for my English, I use Google translation
Friends, how to make visible the process (a process that would appear in the task dispatcher)
I tried through vka32rakit and kernel detektive, found a hook Game Guard but when I try to restore it, the computer shuts off. If you could help me, I would greatly embellished world cheats on ABA
Waiting for the informative answers
TRANSLATION:

I apologize for my English, for I use Google translate. How do I make a process visible in Task Manager (i'm guessing making a process visible in the hacking tools he is speaking of)? I have tried using vka32rakit and Kernel Detective. I found a hook for GameGuard yet when I restore it my PC shuts off. If you could help me, I would greatly give out public cheats for A.V.A.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


TRANSLATION:

I apologize for my English, for I use Google translate. How do I make a process visible in Task Manager (i'm guessing making a process visible in the hacking tools he is speaking of)? I have tried using vka32rakit and Kernel Detective. I found a hook for GameGuard yet when I restore it my PC shuts off. If you could help me, I would greatly give out public cheats for A.V.A.
okay since you could explain me writing. please help me on
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us