QuestionWordlist Generator

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Wordlist Generator
I am trying to make a spell checker, I need a really big list of words, I found a program that says it would geather a huge list of words but when I compile theres tons of errors.

Codehappy.net: Ridiculously Huge English Wordlist (RIDYHEW)

I need a program where you type in a website address and it scans the site for words, if the word isn't in the wordlist then it adds it to it. Please keep in mind I don't use Visual C++, I use gcc/g++ and gEdit.


Can anyone help?

Thanks.
I can make you a program in VC++ but you don't want it. By the way, which format you want your words to be in ? If you want it in some text format, using VC++ shouldn't be a problem ?
Well I was saying I don't use VC++ I just need a working program to generate the wordlist. .txt is what I was going with. the format?

word1
word2
word3
word4 etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Web-Designer View Post
Well I was saying I don't use VC++ I just need a working program to generate the wordlist. .txt is what I was going with. the format?

word1
word2
word3
word4 etc.
K. Will make you one. I need a proper site from which I can grab the list. The site you posted in original post doesn't seem to work fine.
What do you mean "I need a proper site from which I can grab the list."? I would like to be-able to type in any website and then it scans the text on the site agaist the current word list and if it's not there then it add's it to it. Messag box pops-up saying "Finished" or something when it's done.

Thanks.
Ah, kk. Got it. Will make it in the morning. Sleepy as fuck now. 1:26 AM here :|
It'll be pointless. Your word file will soon grow to big to compare every word to it. Might as well download a bruteforcing dictionary, theres a couple public ones with a few million words in them
I was actully thinking of going with MySQL, with a loading screen at on load for the MySQL file. Do you think that would work? I'll make some program to add the words into MySQL.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?