hack request- any coders making a release soon?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
hack request- any coders making a release soon?
its been about 1 week now and there have been many ads for other sites in the ca na release section and only 2 actual hack releases, first alessandro but it crashed and was closed then he updated it but it also failed, then flameswor made a pub but it is very laggy as shit and the fly hack is bugged out
-------------------------IGNORE THE ABOVE-------------------------
so what i'm trying to say is if any coders are planning on releasing any hacks within idk 1-2 days?

if not i would like to request

-remote kill------ dont say v.i.p ( p.s i know matypatty and his team have released v.i.p-like hacks the past 3 weeks, but he is busy with other things so... and i don't trust his free v.i.p on another site hes at)
REQUESTED HACKS ---------------------
-chams
-superknife____ not mod one thanks
-rapid fire
-shootthruwall
-------------------------------------------------
NOT NEED BUT WOULD APPRECIATE IT
FLY
SPEED
------------------------------------------
p.s i hope i am not asking for to much here for the hacks requested above
Quote Originally Posted by silentkillstreak View Post
( p.s i know matypatty and his team have released v.i.p-like hacks the past 3 weeks, but he is busy with other things so... and i don't trust his free v.i.p on another site hes at)
I bet you wouldn't be saying this if BC6 wasn't a keylogger (not saying that it is/isn't a keylogger).
Quote Originally Posted by Awkwardness View Post
I bet you wouldn't be saying this if BC6 wasn't a keylogger (not saying that it is/isn't a keylogger).

BC6?
Quote Originally Posted by Awkwardness View Post
BC6=Black Cipher 6
Quote Originally Posted by silentkillstreak View Post
oh from "that other site' i was thinking about but don't know if its safe
I think its safe but its your choice I suppose because I trust him.
Quote Originally Posted by Awkwardness View Post
I think its safe but its your choice I suppose because I trust him.
does it still work though? and how come no virus scans are used on that site

edit- asked because plp say it was patched on the 22nd
Quote Originally Posted by silentkillstreak View Post
does it still work though? and how come no virus scans are used on that site
Haven't tried it because I'm still using BC6 (and don't say that I got keylogged and all that stuff because I am aware of the risks already). I'll try it now.
Quote Originally Posted by Awkwardness View Post
Haven't tried it because I'm still using BC6 (and don't say that I got keylogged and all that stuff because I am aware of the risks already). I'll try it now.
Then why did you say "BC6?"
Yep it works and I crashed a super elite's game.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us