SolvedLooking for a Visual Basic Teacher(C++)

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a Visual Basic Teacher(C++)
If you know how to make a hacks for Crossfire and some programs, then please teach me how, if u tell me everything step by step, I will pay you $20 if u have paypal, or if ur a big fan of Crossfire, I will give u this free account

Z8Games

It has REALLY good weapons on it. So please teach me about it, PM me if u know how. I read a book about C++ but did not help AT ALL!
Quote Originally Posted by Moudi4321 View Post
If you know how to make a hacks for Crossfire and some programs, then please teach me how, if u tell me everything step by step, I will pay you $20 if u have paypal, or if ur a big fan of Crossfire, I will give u this free account

Z8Games

It has REALLY good weapons on it. So please teach me about it, PM me if u know how. I read a book about C++ but did not help AT ALL!
Really? Reading a book does not help at all? , I don't think it should be like that. From learning a whole book about C++, you should be able to pick up a thing or two.

You could try asking some coders around here, and see if they'll teach you C++ or not. We have some stickied threads in the source code section, and in the programming section.
Title says Visual Basic which is an entirely different coding language.
Vb.net =/= C++
ok, heres a video that im learning form, so far i've made 1 hack but im not far enough into it. it takes YEARS to learn C++....

Look on youtube for some tutorials, and look in the v coding section in the programming section.
I just want 10$

Want a teacher?
Look in my signature at the last link.
Its my tutorial.
in that tutorial there are 2 parts. 1 is reading all by ur self
and 2 are videos on youtube.

Hope i get the 10$ @Moudi4321
Good luck finding one. /closed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?